Thursday, May 28, 2009

Movie Review: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past was not a movie I rushed out to see on opening weekend. In fact, there were only two reasons it was even on my radar:

1. The supernatural element of the story
2. Michael Douglas

What I originally thought would be a merely passable, if not forgettable, entry in the chick-flick genre turned out to be a great and memorable tale that even left me teary-eyed by the end.

I'm not sure if being a child of the 80's is essential to fully appreciate this gem, but as I am a proud 80's baby, I thoroughly enjoyed the filmmakers nod to the Fun-Decade.

I really have nothing more to add except to say that I highly recommend GOGP to anyone looking for a humorous, romantic, and touching night at the cinema.

SMT

No comments:

Post a Comment